Window and Door Installation
The installation of new windows and doors is just as important as the quality of the window or door itself. Even with a quality product, improper installation could result in building code violations, air infiltration and, more importantly, water infiltration that could damage the structure of your home.
- Friendly Home Installers
- Each Plum installation team is led by a Certified Installer. When we arrive at your home, we’ll begin with a walk-through to explain what we will be doing and to determine if there are any special needs of the owner’s property and belongings. We take great care in protecting the home owner’s property during the installation process.
Plum doesn’t want to just “replace the windows.” Our goal is to “provide a superior replacement window experience.” That means minimal disruption to home owners, while leaving the home as clean, if not cleaner, than when we began the project.
- AAMA Certified Installation
- All windows will be installed within the strict guidelines of the Certified Installer training and certification program.
- Receive a home safety inspection!
- During installation, your home will be visited by one of our inspectors. Every inspector is trained and certified as a Certified Installer. Their job is to inspect the quality of the installation, the safety of the job site and to assure the customer’s property is treated with respect.
- Quality Inspection
- When installation is complete, we take the customer on a final walk-through to assure they are completely satisfied. The job site is thoroughly cleaned and before we leave. And yes, we do windows!
- Lifetime guarantee on your windows and doors
- Plum Windows come with a Lifetime Guarantee. Everything about your new windows—the frame, the sash, the seals, the screens, even the glass is guaranteed to meet your highest expectations. Plus the guarantee is transferable to the next homeowner if you decide to sell!
- Expect the best form your window and door installation
…installers were outstanding for two reasons: 1) their workmanship 2) they were easy to work with. It was a great experience. Thank you.”